Cleaning Those Dirty Floors Made Easier
Frequent cleaning makes the process easier, especially with floors. Your floor is likely made from one of the following: vinyl, ceramic tile, laminate, or wood. Each material should be treated a little differently.
Keep your home or office maintained in between Zia Building Maintenance visits by creating a consistent cleaning schedule for your floors.
These are some of tips our professionals follow to make the process more efficient:
- When mopping, start at the furthest corner of the room and then move towards the entrance
- To avoid streaks, use a clean cloth wrapped around the end of the squeezed-out mop
- For ceramic tile and vinyl floors, use a combination of warm water and all purpose cleaner
- Sweep or vacuum up any debris of your wood floor before waxing
- Never use a sponge mop to clean ceramic-tile floors
- Use towels to clean up excess moisture
For more information about general cleaning, check this out.
Zia Building Maintenance is your local floor cleaning expert. We know how to clean those dirty floors! When you interface with a Zia professional, we listen to your wants, needs and budget from which we base our cleaning programs and recommendation. Our cleaning programs can help improve the image of your facility, as well as show your employees, customers or tenants that you care about their health in the work place.