10 Facts About Cleaning You Probably Didn’t Know
You’ve heard it growing up, “Pick up your room! Clean the house! Keep your things in order!” Well, we’re really no different than your parents when it comes to expressing the importance of cleaning.
Here is a list of 10 facts about cleaning you probably didn’t know
1. If you clean for two hours, you burn at least 200 calories.
2. 70% of dust particles are comprised of dead skin flakes.
3. Cleaning is important because the average person spends 87% of their time indoors.
4. Most workplace phones have up to 25,127 germs per square inch, keyboards 3,295 per square inch, and
computer mice 1,676 per square inch.
5. Iceland is the cleanest country in the world.
6. The average woman clean for 12,896 hours in her lifetime, the average man clean 6,448 hours in his
7. Most kitchen sinks have more germs than a toilet.
8. Lemons work as a disinfectant.
9. Hairspray can be used to clean a countertop, wall, or wallpaper.
10. Never use disinfectants to clean a refrigerator. The food inside will absorb the odor of the cleaning
solution. Warm soapy water works best.